Watch this space from Monday 10th March.
I will be blogging/reporting (depends on how you see it!) on the DIA Medical Communications workshop in Florida. If you’ve not been, it’s a great meeting.
Lots for the “newbie” to medical information/affairs/communications (or whatever you call it!) plus lots for more experienced hands.
The programme includes sessions on
- patient education & literacy
- managing call centers
- medical science liaison – careers & best practice (i.e. field based personnel)
- leveraging customer insight in call centers
- leadership development
- pearls of wisdom from the audience
- literature searching updates
- harnassing the informal organisation
- Six Sigma
I can’t wait!