The second edition of the Global Regulatory Framework for Medical Information in the Pharmaceutical Industry is now being printed.
We have 2 additional contributors in Anne Turnbull and Erin Gentry, along with Carl Hornfelt and George van Baelen.
- There’s new content and all the links were checked and fixed.
- New Asia Pacific Region including regulations or codes for Australia, China, India, Japan, New Zealand
- 10 new countries added to the Europe section
- Updated content on Off-Label information provision in Europe and US
- Worked example of how regulations apply to the process of providing medicines information to HCPs or patients
We are contacting all the existing subscribers about the new book edition and new website.